Questions About Your Teeth You May Have Never Asked
Reach Doctor Dan at the office by phone or contact him via email. Simply paste your question into the subject line and body of the email along with your name and phone number. Providing your contact information will allow multiple or extensive questions to be answered on a more personal level.
If more than 3 of these questions pertain to you, it would be best to schedule a consultation appointment where we can discuss your case and examine your concerns.
What towns does your practice serve?
We are most convenient to patients from Westwood MA, Dedham MA, Norwood MA and Needham MA. Additionally we serve Medfield, Dover, and the entire Boston area.
- Dr. Dan, what is your favorite toothbrush and toothpaste?
- How can I whiten my teeth?
- How can Dr. Dan help me get over my FEAR of the dentist?
- What options are there for me, because I am petrified of the dentist and am a true DENTAL PHOBIC?
- Are there any techniques or technological marvels which can make dentistry more comfortable?
- What is tooth decay?
- Why do I have to floss?
- What can I do about my dry mouth?
- Why do my face and temple area feel sore in the morning?
- Why is my tooth sensitive to sweets?
- Why does my tooth have an electric shock-like pain?
- Why does my tooth hurt when I bite into things?
- Why is my tooth sensitive to hot only?
- Why is my tooth sensitive to cold only?
- Why is my tooth sensitive to both hot and cold?
- Why does my tooth hurt more at night?
- How can I improve my breath?
- Why do I bite my cheeks?
- Why is one of my teeth a different color?
- What is gum disease?
- What is periodontal disease or periodontitis?
- Why has my white filling changed color?
- My spouse says I grind my teeth when I sleep, and I want to know why?
- Why can't I bleach my filling?
- Why do all my teeth feel sensitive?
- What over-the-counter medications can best treat a toothache?
- How can smoking affect my oral health?
- Why do I get a fever blister after seeing the dentist?
- Why do I have to get my Wisdom Teeth removed?
- Why does my jaw click?
- What is that white line on my cheeks?
- Why does my crown all of a sudden have a black line by the gums?
- Can I rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide?
- Why does whitening cause sensitivity?
- Why is technology important to the innovation of dentistry?
- How does Doctor Dan keep up on the newest dental techniques?
There are no bad or wrong questions, so please feel free to ask us anything else not listed above and we will do our best to get you a comprehensive response. After all,
you miss 100% of the shots you do not take.
office: 781-733-9378 (WEST)
emergency mobile: 781-686-3284 (24 hours / day)
Appointments, office and insurance questions: OfficeDentalArts@gmail.com
Medical questions or dental emergencies: firstname.lastname@example.org